Fresh off the blog press is our recommendation for Attorney General. Both Steve Cooley and Kamala Harris are very strong candidates, but Harris’ positions on key issues like the environment, equal rights and recidivism earn our support for California Attorney General.
Thoughts, inspiration, and stimulus about politics
- It’s go time
- A senate bill, a referendum and two propositions walk into a bar and now you have to vote on Propositions 65 and 67
- Fall is in the air, must mean a prison related proposition on the ballot
- Education is our theme of the day – Propositions 51 and 58 analysis
- And now some propositions from the sin bin…
- $3 Billion analysis Analysis of Propositions arbitration Attorney General Business California California Proposition 19 Cambrian campaign finance reform cancer Chuck Reed cigarette Cooley criminal justice current-events death penalty death row District attorney District Attorneys elections Employment fiscal effects Harris innocence Jerry Brown Kamala Harris Law Legality of cannabis lobbyists Los Angeles Times Lt Governor Marijuana Measure A Measure B Measure C Measure L Measure U Measure V Molly Munger Newsome pension Pensions Political Political corruption Politics PolitoEsq PolitoMaven PolitoMuse Prop 28 Prop 29 Prop 30 Prop 31 Prop 38 Property Tax proponents Proposition proposition 34 Propositions Propositions and Initiatives Sacramento California San Jose San Jose California special interests Steve Cooley tax taxes term limits Trade union unions United States Vehicle License Fee voter registration voting Water Board