Thoughts, inspiration, and stimulus about politics
- June 2016 Primary – Propositions
- June 2016 Primary Select Candidates
- California State Propositions – November 2014
- June 2012 Primary
- June 2014 – Selected Candidates
- June 2014 Propositions
- November 2012 Election
- Nov 2010 Election
Propositions – Nov 2012
- The June 2016 Primary is upon us . . .
- Make Sure You Vote — This Tuesday Novemer 4!
- GO VOTE
- PROP – 42 – Legislative Constitutional Amendment Transferring Obligation To Pay Local Costs of “Open Meeting Laws” From State To Local Governments
- Prop 41 – Re-Allocation of Bond Authorization From One Veterans Program To Another, Better One
- $3 Billion analysis Analysis of Propositions arbitration Attorney General Business California California Proposition 19 Cambrian campaign finance reform cancer Chuck Reed cigarette Cooley criminal justice current-events death penalty death row District attorney District Attorneys elections Employment fiscal effects Harris innocence Jerry Brown Kamala Harris Law Legality of cannabis lobbyists Los Angeles Times Lt Governor Marijuana Measure A Measure B Measure C Measure L Measure U Measure V Molly Munger Newsome pension Pensions Political Political corruption Politics PolitoEsq PolitoMaven PolitoMuse Prop 28 Prop 29 Prop 30 Prop 31 Prop 38 Property Tax proponents Proposition proposition 34 Propositions Propositions and Initiatives Sacramento California San Jose San Jose California special interests Steve Cooley tax taxes term limits Trade union unions United States Vehicle License Fee voter registration voting Water Board