Posts Tagged Prop 38
GO VOTE — PolitoMuse Offers Complete Analysis on All 11 California Propositions And Selected Local Measures
Visit the PolitoMuse Propositions page for complete independent analysis of each of California proposition on this November’s ballot and the PolitoMuse Local Measures page for selected Measures. Agree with us, disagree with us, post and vent, but whatever you do, fulfill you duty to educate yourself about the issues and then exercise your right to vote.
PolitoMuse State Proposition Recommendations:
- California Proposition 30 — Yes
- California Proposition 31 — No
- California Proposition 32 — No
- California Proposition 33 — No
- California Proposition 34 — Yes
- California Proposition 35 — No
- California Proposition 36 — Yes
- California Proposition 37 — No
- California Proposition 38 — No
- California Proposition 39 — Yes
- California Proposition 40 — Yes
PolitoMuse Selected Local Measure Recommendations:
We urge you to re-post the PolitoMuse URL on your personal network pages (Facebook etc), wear your “I Voted” sticker, and urge your friends and family to learn, debate, motivate, and VOTE. Votes matter – just ask Mr. Dewey.
POLITOMUSE ENDORSES PROP 30 OVER PROP 38
As we update our website for the upcoming November 6 elections, we will be rolling out analyses of selected propositions, starting with a comprehensive comparative analysis of two key tax proposals in propositions 30 and 38. Make sure to click “email subscription” on the right hand side of the site to ensure that you get notification of our posts during the election cycle and then watch your email to “confirm” your subscription.